FlightCamp: April 11-15, 2022, $500
Our highest skill level camp, and most well known with 16 editions to date.
When these camps began, groups of 8 were chosen because we weren't doing much more than tracking and pretty much all head first. Even though we feel that our camps are still mainly based on angles, the natural progression of this type of flying has taken us to mix it up with head up, static vertical/flat formations, etc.
Even just flying angles, we have realized that taking out 2 people out of a group of 8 already allows coaches to push participants closer to their limits, providing a more progressive, and safer learning environment. Please check out the camp videos from our most recent Flight Camps if you want to see what they are all about!
- 5 day camp, Monday thru Friday
- Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6.
- Groups will stay the same throughout.
- Coaches will rotate every day. Bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is still light). About 40 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
- We'll be jumping from 15K the first 4 days. And from 18K with O2 on the last day. There will be an O2 briefing for everyone, and particularly for those not familiar with it on Friday morning.
- Must be able to proficiently fly angles head first belly and back.
- Comfortable changing pitch, speed on both sides.
- Must be able to maintain proximity and levels while vertical flying on your feet.
- 500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a coach.
- AADs are mandatory
NEW POLICY CHANGE: We are changing slightly how you secure a spot in the camps. Since they fill up soooo quickly, we decided to change from "First to pay gets a spot" to "First to fill out the registration form". After you fill out the Interest form, you will then have 3 days to pay for the camp. If someone does not pay in the 3 days, we will open that spot up to the next person on the list. Hopefully this process will help out those people who may have technical difficulties with their PayPal account and will make the whole process a bit smoother.
NEW POLICY CHANGE: Due to DZ policy changes... Everyone registered will pay for every jump their group makes. That includes: missed jumps due to late arrival to the camp, arriving late for a day, left during a weather hold and missed a quick call jump, left the camp early on the last day, etc. Only exemptions would be any physical/mental condition which would make jumping unsafe.
-Find the particular event you are interested in and click the SIGN UP button.
-Fill out the form.
-When your form submission is approved, we will send you the payment link.
-Only the first 72 people to fill out the form will get the payment link. Everyone else will automatically be added to the waiting list.
-You have 3 days to pay for your spot and ONLY YOUR PAYMENT SECURES YOUR SPOT IN THE CAMP!!
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://fb.me/e/3gyFucZed