FlightCamp: November 13-17, 2023, $555
Our highest skill level camp, and most known around with 23 editions to date.
- 5 day camp, Monday thru Friday
- Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6 plus coach.
- Groups will stay the same throughout.
- Coaches will rotate every day. Bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is still light). About 40 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
- We'll be jumping from 15K the first 4 days.
- Registration includes dinner on Tuesday and Friday nights.
- Must be able to proficiently fly angles head first belly and back. As a minimum slot on both sides within 6ft./2m. from leader.
- Comfortable changing pitch, and speed on both sides.
- Must be able to maintain proximity and levels while vertical flying on your head and feet.
- 500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a coach.
- AADs are mandatory
ATTENTION: Everyone registered is committed to 6 jumps a day (weather permitted). That includes: missed jumps due to late arrival to the camp, arriving late for a day, left during a weather hold and missed a quick call jump, left the camp early on the last day, etc. Only exemptions would be any physical/mental condition which would make jumping unsafe.
-Scroll to the particular event you are interested in and click the SIGN UP button.
-Fill out the form. Only the first 54 people to fill out the form will get the payment link. Everyone else will automatically be added to the waiting list.
-After we get your name and email address, we will send you an email with the skill level questions form and payment information.
-You have 3 days to pay for your spot and ONLY YOUR PAYMENT SECURES YOUR SPOT IN THE CAMP!!
- If you DO NOT meet the camp minimum requirements you may not be allowed to continue jumping with your group for the rest of the camp, and WILL NOT be refunded.
Any questions, please email email@example.com
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 5th, 2023 AT NOON (US Eastern Time Zone)