REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL. IF YOU FILL OUT THE FORM, YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST
FlightCamp: April 6th to 10th, $420
Our highest skill level camp, and most known around with 15 editions to date.
When these camps began, groups of 8 were chosen because we weren't doing much more than tracking and pretty much all head first. Even though we feel that our camps are still mainly based on angles, the natural progression of this type of flying has taken us to mix it up with head up, static vertical/flat formations, etc.
Even just flying angles, we have realized that taking out 2 people out of a group of 8 already allows coaches to push participants closer to their limits, providing a more progressive, and safer learning environment. Please check out the camp videos from our most recent Flight Camps if you want to see what they are all about!
- 5 day camp, Monday thru Friday
- Participants will be organized by skill level in groups of 6.
- Groups will stay the same throughout.
- Coaches will rotate every day. Bringing in different flying styles, and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is still light). About 40 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
- ***NEW***: We'll be jumping from 15K the first 4 days. And from 18K with O2 on the last day. There will be an O2 briefing for everyone, and particularly for those not familiar with it on Saturday morning.
- Flying angles proficiently on back and belly.
- Comfortable changing pitch, speed on both sides.
- Static vertical flying is a plus.
- 500 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a coach.
- AADs are mandatory
NEW POLICY CHANGE: We are changing slightly how you secure a spot in the camps. Since they fill up soooo quickly, we decided to change from "First to pay gets a spot" to "First to fill out the registration form". After you fill out the Interest form, you will then have 3 days to pay for the camp. If someone does not pay in the 3 days, we will open that spot up to the next person on the list. Hopefully this process will help out those people who may have technical difficulties with their PayPal account and will make the whole process a bit smoother.