EVOLUTION Camp: October 29-31, 2021, $510
A new edition of Fly4Life Camps with groups of ONLY 3 plus coach. This format was created thinking about lower skill level flyers looking to build a solid foundation to fly in groups, or as preparation to enter any of our bigger camps. However, it’s also a great opportunity for higher skill level flyers to be pushed, and try new things in a smaller/safer environment (For those experienced flyers wanting to join, feel free to register with your own group).
Much like our WarmUp and FlightCamps, this new format is mostly based in angle flying, but it’s not limited to it. Here, participants will be experimenting with all types of flying in order to familiarize themselves with the air, and how to use it to accomplish what you want, rather than flying like a robot.
- 3 day camp, Friday to Sunday.
- You can bring your own group, or be organized by skill level in groups of 3.
- Groups will stay the same throughout as teams.
- Coaches will rotate every day, bringing in different flying styles and ways to explain the techniques in practice.
- 6 jumps per day (more if there is still light). About 40 min between jumps. Plan the flight, Go fly, Pack (use a packer), Video debrief, Repeat.
- Jumps at 15,000 ft.
- MUST be able to fly safely in groups of at least 4
- 150 jumps minimum or have a recommendation from a known coach.
- AADs turned on are mandatory.
NEW POLICY CHANGE: We are changing slightly how you secure a spot in the camps. Since they fill up soooo quickly, we decided to change from "First to pay gets a spot" to "First to fill out the registration form". After you fill out the Interest form, you will then have 3 days to pay for the camp. If someone does not pay in the 3 days, we will open that spot up to the next person on the list. Hopefully this process will help out those people who may have technical difficulties with their PayPal account and will make the whole process a bit smoother.
NEW POLICY CHANGE: Due to DZ policy changes... Everyone registered will pay for every jump their group makes. That includes: missed jumps due to late arrival to the camp, arriving late for a day, left during a weather hold and missed a quick call jump, left the camp early on the last day, etc. Only exemptions would be any physical/mental condition which would make jumping unsafe.
-Find the particular event you are interested in and click the SIGN UP button.
-Fill out the form.
-When your form submission is approved, we will send you the payment link.
-Only the first 27 people to fill out the form will get the payment link. Everyone else will automatically be added to the waiting list.
-You have 3 days to pay for your spot and ONLY YOUR PAYMENT SECURES YOUR SPOT IN THE CAMP!!
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://fb.me/e/12TGZmqsT